13 August 2020
Marketing & communication associate Goodshipping
Some people say the world is sea blind. That the polluting transport industry is a blind spot for climate policies and decision makers. At GoodShipping, we work hard to change this. We empower our customers such as IKEA and Tony’s Chocolonely to reduce emissions from their freight transport. Are you interested to help us share our story, do you want to contribute to a Better World? Then this position might be for you!
As our Marketing & Communications Associate (junior position), you support our Marketing Manager with creating B2B content, CRO, channel strategy, setting up and tracking campaigns and publishing press releases. You provide communication materials for our social channels, website and press. Next to that, you help organize GoodShipping activities and you will have an important and valuable role within the GoodShipping
- Design, create and execute (online) marketing campaigns
- Optimize GoodShipping’s online exposure and visibility for our website and social media channels
- Creating content for our website and social media channels
- Support in optimizing the GoodShipping sales funnel
- Support in daily marketing and operational activities
We are looking for (someone)
- A bachelor student (HBO or WO), studying a (digital) marketing-related degree
- With know-how of setting up SEO/SEA, social campaigns, CRO experiments, A/B testing, growth hack/analytic tools and editing WordPress CMS.
- Someone with a green heart, interested in working for a purpose-driven company
- Who is independent, flexible, accurate and eager to learn
- Up to date on the latest trends around sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Fluent Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibilities in a small team of 15 people (small team = big impact!)
- The chance to work for/with cool customers of ours such as Tony’s Chocolonely and IKEA
- Room for personal growth and development
- A fun and informal work environment at our plant-filled office (with sunny roof terrace!) in the center of Amsterdam
Do you meet the requirements above, and do you see yourself as a potential culture fit for our team? We would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and we will get back to you within one week.